Detailed Installation Instructions are included with the lock. Below are the basic steps required to install and protect your trailer.
1) Lay out of the lock components. The adjusting block is already fastened to the hub cover in this photo, using the bolts included.
2) Turn wingnuts to loosen and re-position arms to 90 degrees and hang rounded arm on top of tire at 12 o'clock position.
3) Insert the hub cover assembly behind the cross arm of lock, with the adjuster block fitted into the open slot on the back side of the cross arm.
4) Insert the square tube arm into the main cross arm body of the lock with the hook behind the tire and slide until tight to tire.
5) Depress lock cylinder into closest hole in sliding arm.
6) Your trailer is now protected with the best anti-theft device available. Go about and enjoy your day.